May 8-13, 2012
Interested in Leadershape? See the Student Testimonials and Promotional Video!
OSAL is excited to host ODU LeaderShape 2012 conference. LeaderShape is a 6-day intensive leadership experience based on values and integrity. Students create a "vision" for themselves and work on the steps needed to put their vision into action. The ODU session of LeaderShape will be held on the Eastern Shore at YMCA Camp Silver Beach. ODU's Leadershape 2012 is open to all ODU students. The registration fee is $50. Transportation to and from the site, as well as, all meals and housing are provided. Applicants must be able to commit for the entire duration of the program.
LeaderShape Mission & Vision
LeaderShape Daily Highlights for Participants
LeaderShape Participant Expectations/What to Expect
LeaderShape Learning Agreement
Know a leader who could benefit from LeaderShape? To nominate a student simply submit their names and contact information to Dionicia Mahler-Rogers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 757-683-3446.
At the end of The LeaderShape Institute, participants and facilitators will:
- Commit to identifying their core ethical and personal values and then commit to act on them.
- Identify when their behavior is not in congruence with their core ethical and personal values.
- Develop relationships where the dignity and contributions of all people are acknowledged and respected.
- Create a vision for the greater good of a community which includes a "healthy disregard for the impossible".
- Develop skills to be able to successfully work in groups and teams to accomplish a collective vision.
- Articulate action steps necessary to implement a vision.
- Increase their capability to produce extraordinary results.
For more information, check out www.leadershape.org.
Check out the first ever ODU LeaderShape session in the Reunion Slideshow!