The Office of Student Activities and Leadership (OSAL) provides experiences, services and opportunities that promote the advancement of social and intellectual development. By encouraging student involvement, OSAL promotes life-long learning, responsible citizenship and a commitment to the Monarch and surrounding communities.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Fostering the development of independent, open-minded, and ethical student leaders.
- Creating and implementing programs and events which complement the University mission to enrich the lives of our students.
- Enhancing students' educational experience by engaging them in meaningful service to the campus, and local and global communities.
- Building community and encouraging pride and traditions.
- Fostering a vibrant Fraternity and Sorority community that promotes and preserves the values of scholarship, service, leadership, and friendship.
- Ensuring the development, success, and sustainability of all student organizations.