Individuals are eligible for one (1) session referral interview if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled non-degree seeking students taking less than six (6) credit hours.
- Prospective students at the University.
- Doctoral students in the Virginia Consortium Program in Clinical Psychology.
- Alumni of the University within three (3) months of their graduation date.
- Eligible individuals who have already received ten (10) individual sessions within their treatment year.
Counseling Services provides free, time-limited counseling and consultation to students for personal, career, and academic concerns without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, or handicap.